24 days Intensive Healing & Healer-Retreat in Malaysia
With Teacher Xi and Teacher Sun
5-28 November 2023 (24 days)
We welcome you to join our upcoming Healing retreat in Malaysia, which will specially provided for people who need healing.
The 24 day healing retreat was one of the most popular courses at the original Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Center. Before the Center closed in 2000, hundreds of thousands of patients came from all over the world. In that time patients were healed of more than 180 diseases that had not been cured in hospitals (including cancer, tumours and diabetes). Zhineng Qigong has brought about countless medical miracles. Precisely because it has a complete theoretical system and unique healing techniques, it fully awakens and restores people’s self-healing ability and balances the immune functions of the human body.
This retreat will in all respects be in strict accordance with the teaching requirements and objectives of the original Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Center.
Dates: 5-28 November, 2023 (24days)
Place: Penang, Malaysia
Cost: USD 4,080 (including accommodation based on a double room, tuition and healing fees).
Additional cost for Single room: USD 20,-/ Day For registration with a Single room click here
Learning Contents: Healing Course:
- Learn Zhineng Qigong theories and methods ( Lift Qi Up and Pour Qi Down, Three Centers Merge Standing Meditation, Body Mind Form, Five Hunyuan Form, etc.）
- Learn the theories and healing techniques of Zhineng Qigong medicine.
- Build strong healing beliefs and mindfulness habits.
- Deep healing from teachers and healers every day.
- 3 days silence and fasting meditation to cleanse the body and purify the consciousness.
- Teachers will give personalised and targeted healing guidance for each participant.
- In order to ensure the quality, the retreat is accepts 50 people in a limited quantity.
- This course will not provide any other treatment options other than Qigong healing.
- All participants must be able to participate in qigong practices.
- If you are very unwell we recommend you are accompanied by someone to take care of you. (They should also participate in qigong practice).
- This retreat does not accept anyone with epilepsy, psychosis or an infectious disease.
- Participants are required to fill in the registration form including their health information (with 1 inch digital photo attached)
- Video and audio recording are not permitted throughout the retreat.
- 5 November(arrival): Teachers will pick you up from Penang International Airport (PEN) and bring you to the 4 stars hotel(Bayview hotel)
- 5 November – 28 November: We practice in the five stars hotel(Eastern & Oriental Hotel), seaside and nearby hotels.
- Rest day: We will have a break every Sunday and teachers will organise Qigong practices in the morning and in the evening of the “rest day”.
- 28 November (last day): We practice in the hotel, then our retreat is finished. You can decide for yourself whether you want to continue your stay in Malisia or fly back to your country.