24 days Intensive Healer Retreat in Malaysia ( Single room ), including examination/Certification
With Teacher Xi and Teacher Sun
5-28 November, 2023 (24 days)
Welcome to join our upcoming Certified International healer traning retreat in Malaysia, which will be specially provided for someone who want to become an International Zhineng Qigong healer.
This 24 day Healer retreat will in all respects be in strict accordance with the teaching requirements and objectives of the original Huaxia Zhineng Qigong Center.
Before the Zhineng Qigong Center closed in 2000, hundreds of thousands of patients came from all over the world. In that time patients were healed of more than 180 diseases that had not been cured in hospitals (including cancer, tumours and diabetes). Zhineng Qigong has brought about countless medical miracles. Precisely because it has a complete theoretical system and unique healing techniques, it fully awakens and restores people’s self-healing ability and balances the immune functions of the human body.
The Healer Retreat is designed to make you a true Zhineng Qigong healer. You will be able to help others, while making your own life more stable and laying a solid foundation for realising your own value in life. achieving your life’s desires.
Dates: 5-28 November, 2023(24days)
Place: Penang, Malaysia
Cost: USD 4,230 (including Examination/certification accommodation based on SINGLE room, tuition fees).
Additional cost for Single room: USD 20,-/ Day
For registration Double room incl examination/certification click here
Healer Course learning Contents:
- This retreat mainly accepts people who have good health, with a strong interest in qigong medical healing.
- Learn the theory and practice effective healing techniques. (These include qigong diagnostic and healing techniques, talking healing, external qi healing, remote healing and individualized guidance techniques for different diseases)
- Basic Healing Scientific research guidance for each participant.
- In-depth practice healing techniques.
This is a professional international healer training program. Participants will be fully capable of working as a Zhineng Qigong healer after completing the program.
Basic level – International ZNQG Healer Certificate will be issued upon passing the examination.
- In order to ensure high quality for the retreat we will accept a maximum of 35 participants.
- This course will not provide any treatment options other than qigong healing techniques.
- The healer retreat requires that people who could participate in Qigong practices.
- Participants are required to fill in the registration form and real health information (with 1 inch digital photo attached)
- This retreat Video and audio recording are not permitted throughout the event.
- The examination is only for people who want a certificate of International Zhineng Qigong Healer.
- 24 days HEALER retreat, DOUBLE room WITH examination/certification
- 24 days HEALER retreat, SINGLE room WITH examination/certification
- 24 days HEALER retreat, DOUBLE room WITHOUT examination/certification
- 24 days HEALER retreat, SINGLE room WIHTOUT examination/ certification
Click on the one of choice and you will get guided to the registration page.
- 5 November(arrival): Teacher Sun will pick you up from Penang International Airport (PEN) and bring you to the 4 stars hotel(Bayview hotel)
- 5 November – 28 November: We practice in the five stars hotel(Eastern & Oriental Hotel), seaside and nearby hotels.
- 28 November (last day): We practice in the hotel, then our retreat is finished. You can decide for yourself whether you want to continue your stay in Malisia or fly back to your country.
Contact: For questions, please send an e-mail to Teacher Xi: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get to Penang:
- You can find most suitable flights to PenangInternational Airport (PEN).
- After you arrived at the PenangInternational Airport, we will arrange that Teacher Sunpicks you up to bring you to our sleep Hotel.
- Once you have booked your flight ticket, please send us your flight information early
Notice: Cool and breathable clothing such as shirts made of cotton and linen, thin long skirts and thin T-shirts are recommended. At night, when the average is 23°C, short suits made of single-layer cotton and linen, T-shirts, thin denim shirts and trousers, casual clothes and professional suits are recommended.
- The temperature of Malaysia is about 23~31 degrees, Please bring suitable clothing with you.
- If you want to buy something in Malaysia, you should exchange MYR(Malaysian Ringgit)
- Please make sure that you organize all necessary documents for your trip to Malaysia(visa, travel insurance etc.). Please contact us, if you have any further questions.
Accomodation: Price is for a SINGLE ROOM, INCLUDING Examination/certification