A continiously program for Our Moon Practice.
Every month on the New Moon date.
Except June and December as then the New Moon Practice will merge together with the solstice practice.
1) The winter solstice means that the yang qi of everything in the universe (including humans themselves) begins to rise
2) The New Moon means rising, renewal and happiness
1) Please use your real name when registering
2) Valid email when registering
3) Keep silent upon entering the Zoom session
4) No special circumstances, no leaving the qi field during the practice
These FREE FULL and NEW MOON Practices ( Zhi Shi Gong) are a continuation and maintenance of Dr. Pang practice in the Zhineng Qigong Centre in the past. This to let people, benefit from this powerful practice, to (re)vitalize, to improve and maintain their health, to strengthening the qi field around the world, and to contribute to building up a harmonious world together. The practices are open to everyone, beginners as well more advanced practitioners.
– Time: 9-10 PM Beijing Time
– Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81284919390…
Meeting: 812 8491 9390
-Zoom translations rooms available for various languages
Might you be interested in a translation room for your own students, feel free to contact us; firstname.lastname@example.org
Zishi gong practice
FREE MOON Practices ( Zhi Shi Gong) guided by teacher Xi.
Benefit from this powerful practice, to (re)vitalize, to improve and maintain your health, to strengthening the qi field around the world, and to contribute to building up a harmonious world together.
The practices are open to everyone, beginners as well more advanced practitioners.
With these Moon-practices we follow in the footsteps of the tradition of the Zhineng Qigong Centre in the past, where Mr. Pang Ming personally gathered all the teaching staff on the 15th and the 30th of the lunar calender, all the students studying at the centre, and about 7 million Zineng Qigong practitioners across China to practice together. We call this practice “Zhi Shi Gong” (in Chinese culture, Zhi Shi refers to the two hours between 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM in the evening)
Why do we arrange to practice together at midnight on the 15th and 30th of the lunar calendar (or at the end of the month)?
It is proposed from the perspective of life science. Because these two days are the point of transition between “Yin in Yin and Yin in Yang”, and the natural world is characterized by great changes in Yin and Yang qi, which have a special effect on changing the movement of life.
On the one hand, in human consciousness, the two days of 15th and 30th are sufficient for the change of yin and yang qi, and in terms of objective conditions, the moon is full on 15th, but there is no moon on 30th. From the perspective of the moon is the two poles, and from the perspective of yin and yang changes there is a yin and yang content in it. Although we do not talk about yin and yang, there is no harm in choosing it, but we do not focus on yin and yang and we use hunyuan qi( yin and yang have not been separated.)
Why is full and new moon practice an important practice?
Because more and more people from all over the world to join us and practice together, the qi field is much more powerful and strong and more likely to yield good results than the usual practice!
What method can be used as the best option in the full and new moon practice?
You can practice any Zhineng Qigong method what you already know it when you are alone.
But if you join a group practice, you need to follow the teacher to achieve a better effect.
Why don’t we choose the exact sub-time 11:00pm-1:00am to do the practice together?
In China, we chose 10:30pm-12:00am. to practice together, we choose this time when everyone has finished their household chores and everyone else is almost asleep, so that there is no delay in practicing together, and it is quiet at this time.
However, it is difficult to unify the specific time in the world due to the time difference with China, so the choice of time is flexible, only for the majority of people can easily participate, for those who are not convenient to participate we provide a video, and posted on the Youtube channel, you can use it practice in time.
How can I get good results during the full and new moon practice?
- Full and new moon practice is a very powerful global qi fieldIn this unified qi field, everyone’s consciousness tends to synchronize, resonate and order
- You need have the consciousness of guiding the whole qi field in every practice, you are the beneficiary, and you are also the one who leads the qi field, you should not only think of yourself, but also think of the people in need all over the world, when your heart is open you will benefit unconsciously
- Sending all good information in the qi field every time you practice, everyone haola! And yourself haola too!
- Sending all good information in the qi field for whatever effect you want to achieve, and this good information will change the state of your life with the effect of the qi field.
Enjoy the collective practice with a smile and love…