Wu Yuan Zhuang
A healthy life is not just about what you eat, what you drink, what medicines and health methods you use, and health is not simply the absence of disease or infirmity.
The main objective of this course is to share the key to physical and mental health through the practice of Wu Yuan Zhuang.
You will learn to base what you see, hear, think and feel in your life on the practice of Wu Yuan Zhuang.
You will have a complete and structured learning of the management of stress and emotions.
Wu Yuan Zhuang is the third dynamic level of Zhineng Qigong and is an intermediate level of Zhineng Qigong. It puts into practice the theory of the ancient methods of expansion – concentration of the various planes of the body of Qi, including the secret part of sounds (mantras) and symbols (mudras) as well as forms (movements).
The focus is on intention and the induction of Qi into the depths of Hunyuan Palace so that the physical and mental abilities of practitioners can be brought to a higher plane in a holistic way.
The five internal organs are not easily accessible to consciousness. On the one hand because they are inside the body (therefore not visible) and on the other hand because they are influenced by emotions and not by a conscious state.
In order to actively and consciously strengthen their functions, Wu Yuan Zhuang uses:
- specific movements to act on the associated meridian
- mudras connecting each organ to its correspondence at the level of the hands and fingers
- sounds (mantras)
- states of consciousness and visualizations related to impacting emotions
This retreat will aim to strengthen the functions of the spleen-pancreas to transport nourishing Qi and to regulate – harmonize the other internal organs to create a stable and equanimous emotional state.
the depressive states disappear and the illnesses dissipate.
7:30 p.m.: dinner
From Thursday 27 July to Tuesday 8 August:
- 7am-8am: morning practice
- 8h-9h30: breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: lessons and practice
- 12:30 p.m.-4 p.m.: lunch and free time
- 4 p.m.-7 p.m.: lessons and practice
- 7:30 p.m.: dinner
Evening of August 8: closing dinner and festive evening
- Departure of the retreat on Wednesday August 9 after breakfast
- the theoretical teachings and practices of Zhineng Qigong for seven hours a day
- supervision by professors Xi and Sun and answers to personal questions
- simultaneous translation into French, Italian or Spanish
- accommodation in a double room for the first 34 registered. Beyond that, we will offer you rooms in the village which may require a fixed addition.
- meals: breakfasts at the Allegria, lunches and dinners in one of the restaurants in the village (3R: 3 meals per day offered / 2R: breakfast and lunch offered).
- Vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free options are provided.
- Full price (thirteen days of retreat)
3R: 26/07 – 09/08: 2370€
2R: 26/07 – 09/08: 2160€
- Light price (six days + morning practice of the 7th day)
3R: 26/07 – 02/08: 1185€
2R: 26/07 – 02/08: 1080€
Qigong teachers can have free access to this retreat under certain conditions. Contact Nadège by whatsapp to know them!
(0033 607 6535 65)
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION: