May 1-5: Guan Qi Jianshen Fa: Specific method for the liver
The goal of this method is to help us control our emotions and improve overall vitality by increasing the circulation of Liver Qi.
In spring, when everything begins to awaken and grow with the rise of Qi of a yang nature, human body yangqi also begins to rise. This is the best time to heal and nourish the liver, since the balanced state of the liver directly affects the functioning of other internal organs and the entire body.
How to clean and nourish the liver?
The “Guan Qi Jian Shen Method” is particularly suitable for this. Coming from Zhineng Qigong, it is regrettable that this method, although particularly effective, is little known and practiced in the West.
In accordance with the principles of Qi yang which expands in Nature in spring and allows the germination of all things, we will learn how to nourish the vital principle “sheng” by addressing the following aspects:
- way of life
- qigong exercises
It is by acting on these various elements that the liver will be nourished, cleansed, regenerated and re-balanced.
This method was created by Dr. Pang Ming in 1988 specifically for people suffering from severe liver disease. It has proven to be very effective in helping to cure many other pathologies, in particular, in support of the treatment of cancers. It is also very useful for people who cannot always control their inner anger.
This method is particularly suitable for those who do not have time to practice qigong and/or who are completely new to the subject.
This course also enhances an experience of calm, peace and tranquility in your mind.
May 6-8: Fundamental Healing Techniques
By learning the basic theories, methods and practices of Zhineng qigong healing, you will become aware of your actual state of health and, through their daily practice, will create an excellent foundation for maintaining good health in the long term. Additionally, you will become familiar with highly effective tools that you can use for further healing.
It is especially important to note that the thorough practice of these basic healing techniques can have a very good therapeutic effect in curing many diseases.
1. Understand the illness well,
2. Learn zhineng qigong self-healing techniques,
3. Correctly understand and face some key issues in the healing process,
4. Strengthen faith in the healing process,
5. Learn to use Qigong effectively in daily life,
6. Have a short period of intensive healing practice,
7. Daily group healing sessions with Qigong teachers
8. Qigong teachers help resolve health problems that result from disturbance of the psycho-emotional level
May 8-12: Advanced Healing Techniques
This workshop will focus on the advanced healing techniques of Zhineng Qigong combining the physical, energetic (Qi) and consciousness planes. The purpose of learning these techniques is:
- understand the benefits of Zhineng Qigong in supporting healing processes,
- understand what holistic healing is and place yourself in this state of mind,
- master the laws of healing,
- practice thoroughly,
- achieve tangible results at different levels.
Theoretical points covered:
- How does healing from a higher level of consciousness work?
- What is the relationship between consciousness and illness?
- Understanding healing processes in the depths of consciousness.
- How does consciousness directly transform disease information?
- How to eliminate tumors and cancer cells?
- What is the influence of emotions on life and health?
- Know how to transform emotions with negative impact.
- Improve our ability to use the Qi field.
- Heal deeply and effectively.
Link between these three courses:
In reality these three courses are just one and you can already feel in the description how the teaching and practice will gain momentum as the days go by.
However, wishing to open access to these lessons to as many people as possible, we offer you the possibility of dividing them into three parts. So, if you cannot come to the entire course, you can only participate in one or two of the sub-parts. If you are a beginner in Qigong, we advise you to participate in the first or second part. If you are already a Qigong practitioner, you can only participate in the last part. Of course, the ideal is to attend all three parts because you will find valuable complementarity there.
You arrive the day before your first day of internship, between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. You leave after breakfast the day after your last day of training.
- 7 a.m.-8 a.m.: practice in silence
- 8-9:30 a.m.: breakfast
- 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: teaching and practice
- 12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.: Lunch and free time
- 4:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.: teaching and practice
- 7:30 p.m.: dinner and free evening
Registration after March 1, 2024:
- 3 days: 293€
- 5 days: 471€
- 8 days: 736€
- 12 days: €967
For any registration before March 1, 2024:
- 3 days: 255€
- 5 days: 410€
- 8 days: 640€
- 12 days: 840€
Come in a group and benefit from discounts!!!
- 60% discount for you if you register 3 friends
- 80% discount for you if you register 4 friends
- Free course for you if you register 5 friends!
Accommodation and meals:
Full board at Allegria : €70 for 1 night in a shared room + 3 vegetarian meals
(gluten and lactose free meals available on request)
If Allegria is full, then we will offer you a room in the village (less than 10 minutes walk far from the practice place). So fees might be additional.
The campsite is located a 15-minute walk from Allegria. It has a hot shower and toilet installation with male/female separation. Electricity access in the sanitary block. There is nothing else. You will be surrounded by nature. Remember to bring what you need. It is possible to have your meals at the Allegria while sleeping at the campsite. The price is 10€ per tent + 3€ per person per night. Contact Nadège for this option.
- Professor Xi teaches in English and will be simultaneously translated into French by Nadège Caubel.
- The entire course will be filmed and the videos will remain available to the trainees.
- In addition to Qigong, we will offer you the daily intake of artisanal and local artichoke mother tincture. The mother tincture of artichoke (Cynara scolymus) helps physiologically to stimulate liver functions; on a subtle level the essence of this plant encourages human beings to strive to find a compromise between excess and renunciation. By seeking to approach this balance, thoughts can lose a little of their heaviness and their earthly attachments and turn towards the higher spheres. This is a proposition, not an obligation. Refer to your healthcare practitioner to be sure that this treatment is suitable for you and does not interact negatively with your medical treatment.
How to come?
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION: